WHO WE ARE?
Founded in 2017, Guardfem is a Kenyan non profit organization which empowers girls and young women and protect them against female genital mutilation and early marriages.
Our vision is to have an FGM free society where ladies are fully empowered and where they facilitate each other and spend their lives having their fundamental health rights respected.
It is our mission to create a healthy environment where people of the community facilitate each other by providing legal protection and by ensuring better social measures to eradicate FGM and Early Marriages from the society entirely.
OUR CORE VALUES:
These is a list of our core values:
- To ensure respect among both genders.
- To promote basic health and human rights along with gender equality
- To provide and encourage verbal awareness in support of our cause.
- Community sensitization, active participation and play an essential role with local stakeholders in decision making.
- To ensure accountability and integrity up to the extent possible
- To assuring solidarity with other local, national, internal organizations and stakeholders.